VALLEY OF FLOWERS HOLIDAY HOME ( GHANGHRIA )
Accommodation at Ghangharia(Govinddham ):
Valley of flowers Holiday Home, offers very beautiful and well-furnished guest rooms with attached private bathroom/toilet.
|Rooms Type||Tariff (room only)Per Room,
|Brahm kamal Room
Deluxe Guest Rooms on Top Floor (total 3 rooms)
|Blue Poppy Room
Budget Guest Rooms on Ground Floor (total 5 rooms)
Deluxe Guest Rooms in Annex building (total 8 rooms)
These rooms are in himsaroar annex building 100 feet from the main building. The Valley ( roof-top dinning in the main building ) is available for meals
Facilities we offer at this hotel
- 9 Deluxe guest rooms.
- Attached private bath, toilet in all guest rooms.
- Verandah on top floor.
- Dining area and kitchen (open from 6.30 am to 10.00 pm, serves veg meals).
- Safety deposit boxes (free of cost).
- Guide for Valley of flowers.
- 1. The above room rates are applicable upto 31 October 2016
- 2. Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 12 noon
- 3. Each room can accommodate upto 2 adults OR maximum of 3 adults
- 4.Extra floor mattress (1 No) is available at INR 700 per night
- 5.Extra blankets are available at INR 350 per night per blanket
- 6.Please note the meal options and cancellation policy below
Meal Plan :
Valley of Flowers Holiday home dining and kitchen serves delicious hot meals from 5.30 am to 10.30 pm. À La Carte menu offers variety of Indian, continental and Chinese cuisine. We serve vegetarian, Jain preparations. We are happy to offer meal options as under:
- Breakfast: 300 per person
- Lunch/Dinner: 400 per person(veg)
- Dinner:INR 400 (Veg )
- À la carte: Chargeable as per menu card
- Mineral Water:INR 45 per bottle (1 ltr)
- If cancelled before 15 days of start date – 85 % refund
- If cancelled within 15 days to 11 days of check-in – 50% Refund
- If cancelled within 10 days of check-in date – No Refund
- No refund of costs/any compensation if activity on any day is aborted or cancelled due to extreme/unfavourable weather conditions, keeping in mind safety of the clients. Trip leader’s decision on this will be final and binding on clients
- No TAC is payable if bookings are cancelled. TAC will be paid/deductible for activity aborted/cancelled