HOTEL IN GHANGRIA (Ghangharia)
Sri Nanda Lokpal Palace, Best Hotel in Ghanghria,
SRI NANDA represents the holy of maa Parvati (Lord Shiva's Wife) and LOKAPL represents the god who protects the pople and inspired by the temple at hemkund shaib the name came our to be Sri Nanda Lokpal Palace.
|Rooms Type||Tariff (room only)Per Room,
|Nanda Lokpal Rooms
Super Deluxe Guest Rooms on Top Floor (total 3 rooms)
Super Deluxe Guest Rooms on Ground Floor (total 3 rooms)
Deluxe Guest Rooms in Annex building (total 8 rooms)
These rooms are in himsaroar annex building 100 feet from the main building. The Oryza ( roof-top dinning in the main building ) is available for meals
Facilities we offer at this hotel
- 9 Deluxe guest rooms.
- Attached private bath, toilet in all guest rooms.
- Verandah on top floor.
- Verandah on ground Open Terrace (Yoga mats available upon request, free of cost).
- Dining area and kitchen (open from 6.30 am to 10.00 pm, serves veg meals).
- Safety deposit boxes (free of cost).
- Guide for Valley of flowers.
- Mule for personal ride
- 1. The above room rates are applicable upto 31 October 2016
- 2. Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 12 noon
- 3. Each room can accommodate upto 2 adults OR maximum of 5 adults
- 4.Extra floor mattress (1 No) is available at INR 700 per night
- 5.Extra blankets are available at INR 350 per night per blanket
- 6.Please note the meal options and cancellation policy below
Meal Plan :
Valley of Flowers Holiday home dining and kitchen serves delicious hot meals from 5.30 am to 10.30 pm. À La Carte menu offers variety of Indian, continental and Chinese cuisine. We serve vegetarian, Jain preparations. We are happy to offer meal options as under:
- Breakfast: 300 per person
- Lunch/Dinner: 400 per person(veg)
- Dinner:INR 400 (Veg )
- À la carte: Chargeable as per menu card
- Mineral Water:INR 45 per bottle (1 ltr)
- If cancelled before 15 days of start date – 85 % refund
- If cancelled within 15 days to 11 days of check-in – 50% Refund
- If cancelled within 10 days of check-in date – No Refund
- No refund of costs/any compensation if activity on any day is aborted or cancelled due to extreme/unfavourable weather conditions, keeping in mind safety of the clients. Trip leader’s decision on this will be final and binding on clients
- No TAC is payable if bookings are cancelled. TAC will be paid/deductible for activity aborted/cancelled